ST. PIUS X PARENT TEACHER CLUB (PTC)
The objective of this organization shall be:
1. To establish spiritual leadership for the advancement of the Parent Teacher Club, and school community.
2. To emphasize the virtues of understanding and listening with parents which will promote good public relations.
3. To advance the Catholic education and welfare of the school children.
4. To promote parent-school activities, educational and civic affairs.
5. To enhance the parents' and the teachers' role in education by providing opportunities for parents and teachers to
work together for the good of the children.
6. To promote the established school policies and practices set forth by the Pastor, principal and school board.
Membership consists of all St. Pius X School teachers and any parent or legal guardian of a student of St. Pius X. Six general membership meetings are held throughout the school year.
2015-2016 PTC Board
|President - Sarah Lerma|
|1st Vice President - Alma Huerta|
|2nd Vice President - Lorena Urbina|
|Secretary - Margie Venegas|
|Treasurer - Donna Ramos|
Parlimentarian - Andrea Gonzalez